Situated ate Piruí Beach, on the right side of the village of Arembepe, A Capela has its feet in the sand, in a region with natural swimming pools and very calm and warm sea. The view gets lost among the coconut trees, the waves that crash over the reef, swimming pools and boats entering and leaving the canal breakwater. From the sea, the sun and moon are born, offering a unique spectacle.
A Capela has this name because it has a chapel dedicated to St. Jude, where it is possible to perform marriages, baptisms and other ceremonies.
Furthermore, A Capela has the following facilities:
- Located by the sea, is 20 miles and 30 minutes away from the International Airport of Salvador (BA). It is also just 30 minutes from Castelo Garcia D'Ávila and Praia do Forte Sgopping Center.
- They are only 15 rooms facing the sea, with unique decor and amenities like cable TV, DVD, air-conditioning, balcony and free wi-fi.
- A Capela has solar heating, makes reuse of rainwater and recycles all its waste, seeking a sustainable economic and conscious model.
- Breakfast ate any time of the day time for those who want to receive it in the room
- Swimming pool facing the sea in wooden deck
- Decor with brazilian naif and popular art
- Restaurant and bar with terrace facing the sea
- Gourmet Space
- Beach Service
- Tennis Court
- Bikes for rent
- Free Wi-fi
- DVDs for guest use
- Private Parking